Monday, September 6, 2010

The Last Day of Lunar July


yah..enjoying holiday now in Taiping...and this is my very first post.
I choose to create a new blog with a new post on the last day of lunar July..


1st reason, 看完我的post,你们安心上路吧.. dont disturb my boyfriend already la ( he sick and couldn't recover in this month ) XD

2nd reason, always want to create my own blog, to share my thinking or to note my life,
I might have Alzheimer in very early age ler~~ who knows? LOL~


3rd reason, nothing special...i am just too bored..
huh? you feel that i am just too free?
nah, I have 1 midterm exam ( econs development ), 2 individual assignment ( macroeconomics & malaysian econs ), and 1 group assignment waiting for me..

yeah, i am lazy...

sometimes human just love to find bunchs of excuses..
I've got 2 weeks of term holiday, I still got time mah...
yaya... and it won't start until the last day of due date!! ( and my ex-housemates will know me well )

4th reason, min yin's blog is sceret diary lai eh..I must have my own gmail + blog only can access hers...
aduh, she is so troublesom right? haha...I sacrify a bit for my best friend la..
she is not in pinky day lately...hope everything doing great with her. =)

Lastly, dear AngFeiXing, I will always keep my account active~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment