Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grumbling~

轻轻松松三星期。。
The 1st week, primary school and uni both holiday..
The 2nd week, the university still in the term holiday..
The 3rd week, thanks to UPSR, i am totally free !!!
Now i am in the progress in the 2nd week.
So,
now i'm worrying i couldn't fit myself into the 4th week..
was in heaven for almost a month..i dont know i can afford myself to stay in the hell anot.. XD
and then the 5th week will be my birthday + convo.. ( a bit busy then)
huh...counting down counting down..

but if everyday i am counting down for the day to past, what is the meaning of my stupid life?

I really dont know >.<
wait someone with wisdom to explain to me then ~

yesterday was my 8th anniversary...yah..8th !

Quoted : Jason Kwa happy anniversary..... ♥
Years after years... I Promise I will try as much as I can to treat you good, love you and care of you..would never let you down...love you my dar..♥

haha!! quoted from my dear's fb. * what you promised , keep it deep in heart ya *
and surprisingly he was not working on that day..had a really great day !!

Dear,
I know what had you been contribute to this relationship,
I know how much you sacrifice,
I know I am always giving you so much of trouble,
I know you always tolerate with me, with my bad habit,
I know I know I know, I always know..
I promise I will appreciate this super gorgeous boyfren.. =)
Happy Anniversary, I wish we could have 9th,10th and so on..
I LOVE YOU and it will be increase by time!!

With love,
nottyfion ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment